Warts and All (7th Sept 2006)

I’ve just updated the results for this month. Things are on the up..
. total_runners 48
. total_winners 10
. strike_rate 20.83%
. total_investment £96.00
. total_return £172.00
. total_profit £76.00
. profit_on_investment 79.17%
It seems the new process is working so ”its steady as she goes” in other words I’ll keep doing what I’m doing with no additives, colouring or artificial flavours to add in terms of the process. I now feel ready to progress up the logical progression of bets and turn my attention to selecting a “key horse” in punted races. More on this subject in later updates.
With the All-Weather and National Hunt seasons approaching I'm going to spend time in the next few weeks brushing up on the specific nuances of these events. I’m also spending time researching some tried and tested selection systems to see if I can generate some turnover in the winter months.
All in all, punting life is good..
Labels: Warts and All

News Feed
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home