Warts and All - Holiday (14th Nov 2007)
With personal issues still continuing and work becoming more demanding. I am talking a break in Lanzarote for week. I know a bar there that is punter friendly and I fully intend to relax, drink and punt to my hearts content (to small stakes I might add).I did manage to dip my toe into hot waters of trading using the RacingTraders software application. Interesting experience, the application crashed twice in the midst of trading which left me in an exposed position a couple of times..
Mark Iverson suggested that I avoid trading on horses and I can vouch for his advice. In the last few minutes before the start of a horse race, things move really fast really ready quickly and it was difficult to keep track of where the market was heading.
After reviewing my trades I may need to consider cutting my teeth on slowly moving sports in respect to market moves and prices. In my spare time (not much lately) I coach a youth basketball team, so I may consider trading NBA and College Basketball.
I’ll ponder this next steps for now and place this aspect of betting on the back burner, in the mean time all roads lead to the Old Town Sports Bar Puerto del Carmen for some serious pints while I watch All Weather racing, from Lingfield, Kempton and Wolverhampton.
Labels: Warts and All

News Feed
2 Comments:
Have a great time in Lanzarote Mike - I wish I was coming with you!
All the best,
Mark
Hope you can forget all your troubles in lanzarote - wish I could!
Post a Comment
<< Home