Warts and All - Trading (4th Nov 2007)
As mentioned in a previous post I am going through some personal problems at the moment.The gamblers mantra is never to bet with your emotions so I’m going to limit my punting and activities to selections that I consider rock solid A+ bets or lays for a while until the emotions settle down. It’s going to be “no bet” most days. You can track my bets at the following link.
A good start yesterday, laid Seasider in the 7:50 at Kempton yesterday and dodged a bullet in the 8:50 when “no betting” Pendulum Star who looked like a legitimate favourite but ended up placing 2nd.
While I’m on business in the US I am trying to avoid eating and drinking on my expense account and occupying my insomnia by researching trading tools.The objective of the tools will be assist in arb’ing risk free bets on horses that my analysis indicates “win”. This approach will be also applied to non handicap uncompetitive events. The tools will help me hedge bets against “false favourites” typically in handicaps.
And the winner of my evaluation of all the trading tools available on the market?
Racingtraders. A sophisticated trading tool, a good set features (i.e. the ability to submit bets under £2 during my fledgling trading) and flexible subscription options which given my very very part time status, allow me to pick and choose when I use the tool without being charged during idle periods.
What really sealed Racingtraders selection over its competitors (Betangle and BetIE) were the training videos. I feel Andy has created a great marketing tool in providing demonstration videos detailing the use of each feature.
Very informative and great reference material and beats the hell out of reading through manuals.
Labels: Warts and All

News Feed
1 Comments:
Sorry to hear about the problems. Know just how you're feeling.
Post a Comment
<< Home