Warts and All (21st March 2005)
Well overall Cheltenham was a disaster and a real dent to my confidence!
I was a little naive in thinking that I could waltz though the festival and pick up oodles and oodles of cash from the bookmakers. Winners can be found but selectively is the key to success at Cheltenham (and possibly all festival events such as Goodwood, Ascot etc)
Unfortunately another anti-post selection has been withdrawn from the Grand National. According to Saturday’s Racing Post Timbera is injured yet again and trainer Hughes has drawn stumps and retired him. Another £10 bites the dust and only Hedgehunter remains in the anti-post portfolio at odds of 25/1 (currently 12/1)
Looking forward, it’s a couple of weeks to the National and even though this is considered to be the end of the jumps season, I will review my performance then continue betting activities over the jumps during the summer season.
Also the flat season is weeks away and again I hope apply my knowledge of the various course draw biases to gain an edge.
Labels: Warts and All

News Feed
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home