/* */

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Lingfield 2:10 - (18th Nov 2006)

2:10 7f - iBetX.com Betting Exchange Handicap (Class 2)

9/2 Areyoutalkingtome, 5/1 Qadar, Vortex, 8/1 Secret Night, Mr Lambros, 16/1 Bar

Trappy! With tonnes of pace in the race I’ve plumped for horses that will come from off the pace.

Selected are

Areyoutalkingtome: 3lbs rise not excessive for 1¼ length win (ran the best time of the day). Horse and jock combine again.

Qadar: Stamina concerns should have made him a 'no bet', but with some much pace in the race, at a price I’m hoping he can pick off tired horses in the final furlong. Signs of coming back to form in recent race and favourably handicapped on all-weather form

Vortex is passed over today due to current form, draw and recent form of the trainer. But I’ll pop down the local bookies throw him in a small (50p) reverse forecast with the other two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home