/* */

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Cheltenham 2.35 - Paddy Power Gold Cup (17th Nov 2007)

Nice and sunny here in Lanzarote and feeling very relaxed. Troubles back in blighty are forgotten ... .... for now ...

The above race is on my "moth to flame" list so I´m taking advantage of the Old Sports Bar bookies to punt 2 from 3 on my shortlist below

Knowhere
Bob Hall
L´Antartique


Great crack in the bar and looking forward to a few drinks with fellow mugs as we cheer whatever comes home first..

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Sunday, November 18, 2007 10:27:00 am, Blogger Slipperytoad said...

Nice win with L´Antartique. The trouble is I drank all the profits in the bar all afternoon. Great time though

 
At Wednesday, November 21, 2007 12:21:00 am, Blogger Sandracer said...

Drinking the profits Slipper? I dunno.

 
At Monday, November 26, 2007 2:41:00 pm, Blogger Slipperytoad said...

told you I was a mug Sand Racer..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home