Aintree Placepot (9 Apr 2005)
On average the Grand National placepot dividend is fairly large so against my better judgement I am going to have a small punt today. Race numbers in brackets
1:45 Medison(4), Handy Money(7)
2:15 Contraband (2), Ashley Brook (1)
2:50 Jorobaden(23), Billyvodden(13)
3:20 Mac’s Joy(8), Brave Inca(4)
4:10 Hedgehunter(11), Joly Bey(20)
4:55 Almost Broke (3), Undeniable(6)
64 lines @ 10p per line = £6.40

News Feed
1 Comments:
Again the placepot crashed on the first leg. As I mentioned to my mate in the pub during my celebration of Hedgehunters Grand National win, the bet is a good one but god is it hard to win but at least 91 punters were happy yesterday.
I have been saying for weeks that the writings on the wall for this bet, unless I am at the race course in person and want an interest in every race for minimal stakes.
Placed position in brackets
1:45
2:15 Ashley Brook (1)
2:50 Billyvodden(4)
3:20
4:10 Hedgehunter(1)
4:55
PLACEPOT £2,228.50 to a £1 stake. Pool: £279,481.03. 91.55 winning tickets
Post a Comment
<< Home