/* */

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Nottingham - 2:10 (12th Apr 2005)

Not much time for detailed form analysis last night so I’ve decided to dust off the laying process as outlined in my ‘Betting Strategy’.

2:10 - European Breeders Fund Maiden Stakes (Class 5) 2yo

FATE OF FAVOURITES: 42323533

Recent history suggests that the winner of this race goes to an un-raced debutant so I’ll lay Hart Of Gold who is the current market leader and select Castano to beat him (his trainer has targeted this race in recent years. TRAINERS IN THIS RACE (w-pl-r): B R Millman 2-2-6)

£10 lay @ 2.44 betfair, liability £24.40

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 12, 2006 11:18:00 am, Blogger Slipperytoad said...

whoops.. the liability is way too high because I clicked on the 'payout' button in instead of the 'libaility' button

My stake should been based on the following calcualtion to limit losses

£10 / (2.44 - 1) = £6.94

Following this through, if you lay the selection at odds of 2.44 for £6.94 your maximum exposure will be: £6.94 x 2.44 = £16.94

Subtract the punters stake of £6.94 from this and we are left with your liability of £10

I live and learn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home