Lingfield - 2:45 (1st Jan 2007)
2:45 7f - pontinsbingo.com Handicap 4yo+ 66-80 (4)
A competitive handicap to get the year rolling.. On ratings, this is a highly contentious event and the only reason I’m siding against the current market leader Dichoh is down his vulnerability on my analysis and down to the poor results of distance favourites here at Lingfield
Distance: 7 furlongs Runs: 195 Wins: 44 Strike Rate: 22.6%
However Dichoh’s turn of foot was decisive in his recent win at Kempton and given that he’s unexposed he could win again.
I’ll take him on with action bets on Lethal who is another unexposed type in this field of no hopers. I’ll make a spot play on course and distance winner Qunatum Leap who’s on a winning handicap mark and knows what it takes to win at this level at the grand old age of 9..

News Feed
1 Comments:
With Lethal and Dichoh both weak in the market before the off, that told you all you needed to know about the contentiousness of this race.. Pity I backed the wrong horse at long odds however post race review indicated that I had made (another) handicapping error as Qunatum Leap was bottom weight..
I have learnt the following though after reading some american handicapping books on analysing contentious races..
. Eliminate the favorite
. Eliminate low-priced contenders
. Support the outstanding overlays to win
. Support marginal overlays with smaller protective win bets
Post a Comment
<< Home