/* */

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Wolverhampton Placepot - 31st Dec 2007

The last of the festive placepots before I officially shut down 2007 in an end of year review which I will post early in January.

I've gathered some good data in this experiment, the key learning is that there is value to be found in the non handicap races on the All Weather surface.

Todays meeting is a tricky contest and hence a small perm. The strategy is to oppose what I believe to be “the crowds” and by definition obvious choices. B selections are in brackets []

12.50 William Hill 0800 44 40 40 Handicap Stakes Div 1

Hello Roberto [Bentley]

1.20 William Hill 0800 44 40 40 Handicap Stakes Div 2

Mickleberry, [Yurchenko]

1.50 Bet Online @ Williamhill Co Uk Handicap Stakes

Young Scotton, Ronsard, Capitalise

2.20 Chips @ Williamhillcasino Com Selling Stakes

Scientific

2.50 Heads-Up @ Williamhillpoker Com Handicap Stakes

Lobengula

3.20 Play Backgammon @ Willhill Com Maiden Stakes

Glittering Prize

2 Comments:

At Monday, December 31, 2007 1:59:00 pm, Blogger Sandracer said...

Still in after 3 races Slipper!

I vary rarely play the placepots.

 
At Tuesday, January 01, 2008 4:52:00 pm, Blogger Slipperytoad said...

The placepot paid £ 22.60 and the low payout proves the fact that not every meeting is place potible

 

Post a Comment

<< Home