Warts and All (21st July 2005)
It’s time to step things up!
I have decided to pit my wits against other punters in the racing post “search for a tipster” competition. http://www.sfat.co.uk/index.html
As I have mentioned already, I have no aspirations of being a tipster, however the opportunity to put into practice the theories I have developed in recent months is too tempting.
This is the first time I have entered such a competition and in reviewing the rules, the name of the game is to get short-listed in the first 30 entrants from the first qualifying stage which lasts 5 days. That’s only 5 nap selections i.e. five chances!!
Therefore I won’t be messing with short priced favourites and my strategy will be to target handicaps with poor favourite stats. The objective to select obviously the winner at bigger prices!
Labels: Warts and All

News Feed
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home