/* */

Monday, October 24, 2005

Warts and All (24th Oct 2005)

Losses continue to mount and confidence declines.

I am scratching my head trying to figure out why my selection are going astray and I am at a loss to pinpoint specific reasons. This is worrying. Until results improve, I shall continue punting but reduce stakes (1 point = £5), aim to pick only one selection per race and devote significant time analysing the selection process to unearth why results have taken a turn for the worst.

On the positive side I have made the cut in respect to the tipping league competition I have entered on the racing forum.

http://www.theracingforum.co.uk/cgi-bin/ikonboard/topic.cgi?forum=3&topic=1123

Ok so I’ve just scraped into the bottom league but Chelsea had to start somewhere before dominating the premiership. I wonder if Roman Abramovic has some spare cash he could give me so I can top up my betting bank?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home