All Weather Update
I am trialling new speed ratings coupled with a graphical database software application I have written to allow me to visually benchmark the relatives merits of all horses based on their all-weather speed figures.
Therefore no bets today on the All-Weather until I have more confidence in the software and race analysis based on the data however, I shall monitor the results of the following runners
. Southwell
11:30 – Formidable Will
14:45 – Caerphilly Gal
14:10 – Trance
15:20 – Thornaby Green
. Wolverhampton
7:30 – Wessex
8:30 – Wicked Uncle

News Feed
1 Comments:
Like most ratings systems, following blindly the top rated selection is the quickest way to the poor house. However after reviewing the data and correcting some fundamental errors when interpreting the ratings I can now state that speed ratings are now back in vogue as far as this punter is concerned based the following analysis for the 14:45 at Southwell (10/12/05)
http://www.slipperytoad.co.uk/pictures/1245.gif
The result? Chickado won at odds of 7/1
Post a Comment
<< Home