/* */

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Newmarket - 5:25 (19th April 2006)

1m - Basic Bloodstock Insurance Wood Ditton Stakes (Div II) (Class 4) 3yo

Lay Petrovich

With 2 winning favourites in 10 years and recent winners priced at 14/1, 6/1, 11/2, 14/1 and 25/1 Petrovish would need to be something special and I’m a monkeys uncle.

All the runners in this race are unexposed however Petrovish could be a Newmarket talking horse. It could be the ‘Fallon’ factor as he chooses to ride the Noseda jolly instead of the O’Brian trained Benjamin Franklin.

But with trainer stats of 5/40 first time out, 0 winners from 8 runners in the last 14 days, 0 from 8 jockey/trainer combination and some massive stables in opposition laid £8.22 @ 1.85
libaility £6.99

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 19, 2006 12:51:00 pm, Blogger Slipperytoad said...

Benjamin Franklin was withdrawn at 09:33, Petrovich lay price has plummeted to 1.81. Depending on how the day goes at Beverley, I might invest in another lay of this obvious taking horse. Tally Ho!

 
At Wednesday, April 19, 2006 4:59:00 pm, Blogger Slipperytoad said...

The Beverley bet went down in flames so I'm not chasing losses on this race..

 
At Wednesday, April 19, 2006 5:35:00 pm, Blogger Slipperytoad said...

Noseda double on the day, Petrovish scoots up and goes into the notebook and I'm a monkeys uncle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home