Warts and All (29th June 2006)
Post’s on the Racing and Escorial Forums seemed to be diminishing. I don’t even bother with the Betfair forum, with the exception of the ante-post section as the posts have degraded into playground banter and slagging sessions. I noticed that “Colin” (Escorial Eye Catchers) has decided to take a break due to a poor run of form and lack of interest in his comments. Even the website of a contact that posted some useful all-weather speed figures has disappeared over night!
Is everyone disillusioned with Horse Racing?
Not I!
However I have scaled back my activities pending the creation of a selection process for the reasons described in my previous post. The template is near completion and I will be giving the new process an airing this Saturday.
Lets hope that its does not have the following traits.
“systems are like vampires, you bring them out into the daylight and they wither and die … ”
(Nick Mordin)
As we are in the experimental phase of my new approach I shall not be devoting any of my hard earned until I have obtain a statistical significant sample of performance metrics which I can analyse (hmmm sound impressive). I expect this process to take one month.
As mentioned previously, I use the “On-line Betting Guide” to place virtual bets as a defensive tactic to stop me chasing losses. So when those mug punter demons surface within me and I fancy a flutter (or two) I punt via their web site. My virtual betting bank gets reset on the 1st of each month so I’ll use this bank to track the progress of the new selections process.
So for the interim period the focus of my attention will be “collecting data” so I won’t be posting races selections on this site. A weekly “warts n all” will provide updates so stayed tuned.
My selections can be monitored via the following URL
http://www.online-betting-guide.co.uk/tips/tipster.php?id=6278
Labels: Warts and All

News Feed
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home