Lingfield - 12:50 (17th Jan 2007)
6f - pontinsbingo.com Handicap (Div I) (Class 6)
Work continues to curtail my punting activities..
5/1 Millfields Dreams, 13/2 Desert Light, 15/2 Burhaan, 8/1 Midmaar, 9/1 Whistleupthewind, 11/1 Moon Bird
Polar Force to get the early lead, Desert Light who drops in class (if that means anything at this grade) and is on a favourable handicap mark will track and get first run off the final turn.. If he can't hang on Millfields Dreams to swoop late to land the double for the old timer. Moon Bird the danger to both selections

News Feed
1 Comments:
Another lesson for my handicapping tutoring. I have collected enough data to lead me to the conclusion that below grade 4, you should deemphasise “Class” as a handicapping factor. I had Burhaan earmarked as banded class when in reality at the lower level of all weather racing the horses are all much of a muchness.. The pre race tissue wasn’t bad either.
Post a Comment
<< Home