Warts and All (27th Feb 2007)
Well that’s it for the winter season.
I’m off to my old stomping grounds of Boise Idaho (USA) to visit some of my old friends who I met during my year secondment by a well known printer company.
Obviously during my break I’ll take the time to conduct a mini review of my horse racing activities since the start of the year.
Based on results thus far, I seem to be holding my own. However in relative terms I’m treading water and a fundamental breakthrough is required to give the betting bank the upward curve that demonstrates progress. I have some thoughts how I can improve things and the time away will allow me to reflect on relevant process improvements..
See you after Cheltenham where my only involvement is an Ante Post bet on War Of Attrition to win the Gold Cup and Halcon Genelardais to place at big odds..
Labels: Warts and All

News Feed
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home