/* */

Friday, February 16, 2007

Wolverhampton - 16th Feb 2007

2:10 7f 32yds - pontins.com Handicap (Div I) (Class 6)

I know the opinion of the “crowd” has to be respected (they manage to average a 30% strike rate year in year out) but on this occasion I think "they" have to totally wrong (or I’m not aware of some important information)

Hits Only Cash - win/place/runs - 1/5/28, course form - 0/3/7

7/2 Buzzin´Boyzee, 9/2 Mister Benji, 5/1 Mulberry Lad, 6/1 Danettie, 8/1 Feelin Irie, 12/1 Capital Lass

As always we need to find a selection(s) to take him on. Well, as identified by the Racing Post Buzzin´Boyzee should appreciate the return to 7 furlongs. Mister Benji is well handicapped and is noted in the form book to often hit form in the spring. The trouble is he’s better over 8 furlongs.. Similar comments in respect to Mulberry Lad whose best form recently is over 6 furlongs and the stable in out of form but he's exacta material..

Selections: A. Buzzin´Boyzee, B. Mister Benji
C. Mulberry Lad

AB/ABC exacta.

2:45 5f 216yds - Digital Prints From Bonusprint.com Handicap (Class 4)

A government health warning for this one..

3/1 Figaro Flyer, 7/2 Night Prospector, 9/2 Miracle Ridge, 5/1 Danetime Lord

Inclined to take on Figaro Flyer as he’s already been beaten off this BHB mark under similar conditions. The tissue screams a punt on Night Prospector and Miracle Ridge and these are the tentative selections.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home