Ascot 2:10 - waterhomes.com Garter Conditions Stakes (2yo) (2nd May 2007)
The 3:20 race has turned into a 6 runner event and therefore no bet.
As described on the racing forum
http://www.theracingforum.co.uk/cgi-bin/ikonboard/topic.cgi?forum=42&topic=2032
To follow on from the successful All Weather experiment, the experiment continues with 2yo Juvenile races. Now that the form has settled down I’ve decided to start the ball rolling in terms of my input using this race.
Given that 2yo races are truly run, the focus of my analysis will be to investigate the usefulness of speed ratings to determine the relative quality of the form (slowly run 2yo races verses truly run races).
The other area of investigation is to determine if breeding i.e. Dosage figures can give me an additional angle as part of my analysis of 2yo races. Until I am more confident in this area of punting, I use chump change on these bets!
The figures have thrown up Fat Boy and Mount Pleasure as the speedier types on breeding in this company. Mount Pleasure ticks all the boxes in terms of dosage, speed, trainer ratings and is preferred of the two. The Johnson runner Battlecruiser is a stranger in the field so cannot be dismissed easily; he’ll form part of small virtual combination exacta with the named horses.
a. Mount Pleasure b. Battlecruiser c. Fat Boy
ab/abc (4 lines)

News Feed
1 Comments:
Result
1st Mount Pleasure 6/1
Fat Boy was placed 7th
Battlecruiser was palced 8th
I've opened up a new thread on the forum to track these selections
http://www.slipperytoad.co.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=132&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
Post a Comment
<< Home