/* */

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Warts and All (30th May 2007)

I have now returned from my business trip in Japan and recovered from the jet lag. It was wonderful trip and as always a fascinating place to visit. As you can you can see their taste in dogs is .. different.

Upon my return to work I was informed by my boss that I am to be reassigned to an interesting new project which means no more Japan and a lot more international travel.
How this will affect my punting exploits is unknown at the moment but as a consequence I have re-jigged my overall objectives to match what I feel are now realistic goals given the various business and personal priorities I am juggling at the moment.
That is to become a consistent and profitable winner betting on horses. The professional punter objective will need to be placed on the back burner for a while.

BTW: The boffins in the R&D lab seemed to have developed a useful product. Why don’t you take a quick peek!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home