/* */

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Warts and All (28th June 2007)

Under normal circumstances most people would be ecstatic!

I have recent been redeployed to a wonderful opportunity to set help set up a global business for my current company. Extensive business travel, a free reign to do whatever I want and expense budget to back up their commitment in me. The dream of most career minded executives. The trouble is I have unfinished business to attend to regarding horse racing!


After the car accident punting took a back seat and the break did me a world good revitalising my thirst for the challenge. The trouble is now with all the travel (worldwide) I wont have the mental capacity or time to focus on punting..

Regrettably, I’ve decided to adopt a “Pricewise” approach to focus on the big race of the weekend. And therefore I have removed the “Punting Calendar” from the links sections and also the “2007 Results” to relieve the emotional pressure of my current results. During the week its R&D activities till I have more time.

Deep down inside me, I feel such a fraud for not delivering on my aims and objectives outlined in this blog!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home