Warts and All (12th June 2007)
Ouch!
As you can see from the photo, on Saturday someone decided to give me a rear end shunt (my car is the one in red) and at the moment I am dealing with the aftermath of the carnage.
Nobody was seriously hurt thankgod, though I am suffering for the inevitable neck injuries due to whiplash..
With that I'm not feeling that motivated toward serious punting (until next week) and I take this time to take a rest and focus on experiments down in the R&D lab.
With that I'm not feeling that motivated toward serious punting (until next week) and I take this time to take a rest and focus on experiments down in the R&D lab.
Labels: Warts and All

News Feed
2 Comments:
Hiya Mike,
Sorry to hear about the car - hope you you feel better soon.
All the best,
Mark
Thanks Mark.
its times like this you realise there are more important things in life.
Excuss the pun, but punting will need to take a back seat for a while until I'm sorted..
Post a Comment
<< Home