/* */

Monday, February 04, 2008

Warts and All - Under Starter's Orders (4th Feb 2008)

The phrase "under starter's orders" simply means being prepared and waiting for imminent action.

The restructuring project has been completed. I am now in possession of a spread sheet that I will use to track my results and monitor what type of horse is winning on the all weather surface. The spread sheet will correct my biggest mistake of 2007, not keeping records!

Unfortunately the new strategy requires that I be near or have access to the betting show right up to the start of the race, then its decision time, bet/no bet!

With {insert time consuming activity here} commitments I am forced to bet in evening and weekend races. Therefore the fast twitch handicapping muscles are waiting for the starter’s gun to go off.

There are a couple of races at Kempton’s Wednesday evening meeting that fit my criteria. The trick now is to eliminate distractions Tuesday evening so I can give handicapping my full attention..

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Monday, February 04, 2008 11:22:00 pm, Blogger Sandracer said...

Ready steady go.

Interested to see how you do Slipper.

Just don't keep getting my horses beat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home