/* */

Friday, January 27, 2006

Warts n All (27 Jan 2006)

Not what I expected after my winter break but the week has ended with a number of discarded virtual betting slips as my race selections miss open goals and hit crossbars.

After discussion with my professional punter friend (mentor), it seems that now is the time to develop skills in the area of odds compilation to eliminate speculative bets and ensure value in all of my selections.

Until I get my arms around the process of creating an “odds line” I will limit the waffle (written race analysis) and spend more time trying to develop a shortlist of live contenders in each race (those that have a chance of winning) and measure my success in this respect. This will be the interim step before creating a full-blown tissue.

The process starts tomorrow

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home