/* */

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Warts and All (11th July 2006)

Job done!

The process is now complete. But let’s review why I had to change.

It was clear from the basic metrics I was heading in a direction that required a fundamental shift or I would have fallen into the bucket of 95% of punters that are currently losing when gambling.

I had reviewed my performance previously, but had missed one fundamental and critical aspect. I was not betting using a consistent method of selection that I could measure and review when things started going wrong. It’s taken me almost 2 years to realise this point!

Having identified the missing component (a process) I have spent recent weeks researching various literature, reviewing my pervious betting performance to determine positive traits and used this information to document a process (with key measures) that will be my modus operandi from this point onwards.

In some respects the process has turned into a betting manual, therefore to act as a reminder to myself I have created a one page template which captures the key aspects of the process.


An overview of the process can be found here

For the next few weeks I shall remain in monitoring/execution mode using the template and you can monitor my virtual selections at the following URL

http://www.online-betting-guide.co.uk/tips/tipster.php?id=6278

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home