Haydock - 12th Aug 2006
The card that’s got me interested today is Haydock after an indifferent week of racing.
It ain’t easy so lots of time spent studying therefore not much of a writeup today.
1:40 1m - Malcolm Prescott 60th Birthday Handicap (Class 2)
I have earmarked Military Cross as a false favourite. In Full Cry or Bank Note to beat him at the prices.
2:15 6f - Hannah Faye Johnson Memorial Handicap (Class 3)
History suggests that the favourite gets turned over by a big priced outsider. I’ll take a tilt at High Reach and My Gacho.
3:50 5f - Coral "Bookmaker of The Year" Handicap (Class 2)
Another race for big priced outsiders. I’m mesmerised by the prices for Bluebok, The Jobber and Texas Gold.
4:25 6f - Racing UK On Sky 432 Handicap (Class 5)
A low grade affair with lots of professional losers and easy to whittle down to Currency and Gavioli.

News Feed
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home