Beverley - 3:30 (1st Aug 2006)
5f - Graham And Rosen Solicitors Handicap (Class 5)
A “lesser of evils” race with many professional losers. I can see why Betsen has been put in as the market leader and though relatively unexposed and a legitimate favourite (only just) he is well drawn and has the right profile for a race of this type. However I have given myself insurance by posting a price of 3/1 on betfair to see if anyone bites.
Financial Times is another “stranger” in the context of this race. Well drawn in stall 11 and previously with Saeed bin Suroor, dropped in class he might be a cut above the rest.
I might be undone by Divine Spirit but a win/place/ran record of 4/11/50 (8%) does not inspire confidence. Course specialist Paddywack might as well stay in the horse box berthed in stall 4.

News Feed
1 Comments:
10 mins before the off Betsen drifts in the market and 3/1 bet is accepted on Betfair.. Financial Times alarming drifter late on exchanges from yard who gamble their horses.
Post a Comment
<< Home